Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Best projector for under $300
Hello, I am looking for a decent projector for under $300. I don't know much about projectors so I need some help.I have been trying find one decent projector for watching movies. I tried searching in ebay, amazon n google. Its my first one and am so confused to find one. Am looking for one under 250 pounds! you guys are my last hope, please guide me to find the best one out now under 250 pounds.
Cita messaggio
The only one worth getting from those listed is the Optoma HD65 as it is a proper home cinema projector with a true 1280 x 720p output.They are a few years old now and £250 is the max you should pay for one.

[Immagine: https://topbestspec.com/wp-content/uploa...XGW3B8.jpg]
Cita messaggio
The rest are mostly 800 x 600 projectors which is a business type pj and outputs a 4:3 image rather than 16:9 widescreen, a couple of them are Chinese cheapo models and the quality is crap.
Cita messaggio
(01-02-2019, 19:11 )adhesionrip Ha scritto: The rest are mostly 800 x 600 projectors which is a business type pj and outputs a 4:3 image rather than 16:9 widescreen, a couple of them are Chinese cheapo models and the quality is crap.

Try the classifieds on here there should be someone with something to sell for under £250 for a 720p model.If nothing is advertised put your own wanted ad up.
Cita messaggio
I would like a HD one with sound output on it. I would use it for only watching cinema .I want a bteer picture quality, good screen size, dont care much about 3D anyway. Could you recommend me the best projector around this price or would I be better to save up more money before buying one?
Cita messaggio
(01-02-2019, 19:11 )robingotten Ha scritto: I would like a HD one with sound output on it. I would use it for only watching cinema .I want a bteer picture quality, good screen size, dont care much about 3D anyway. Could you recommend me the best projector around this price or would I be better to save up more money before buying one?

Like I said it is not a home cinema type pj (800 x 600) you want (1280 x 720) if possible.It is also very bright 2700 lumen, great if you want to use it during the day in a room with some light, but 2000 lumen or less is better in a darkened room.
Cita messaggio
Do you have the curiosity to know about the Best Gaming Projector to buy in 2019? You can easily Find out now in this definitive list with our detailed review.

Without any further delay let’s find out. 

When it comes to gaming, there are no age restrictions as both the old and young enjoy holding onto a controller and enjoying the best time in front of the television by playing their favorite games and avatars.

In recent times, as innovation and technological advancements come into play, gamers have also look for ways to enjoy the gaming experience.
best gaming projector under 300
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)