Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Court Room Projector Looking dull
I have a client complaining about the brightness and the colors they have right now. The lamp is passed its life, but I think their issue is wanting better quality video. They have all vga connection but want hd quality on their projector. the screen is matte white about 50 foot away. What projector should I Use to give them the best brightness and clear view? Screen is 150 by 140.
Cita messaggio
The projector was a custom installed unit and with the current setup of VGA connectivity, they would need a complete rework of the space to handle high definition, the updated aspect ratio, and different screen size/format which would be required.
Cita messaggio
(10-04-2019, 15:15 )robingotten Ha scritto: The VGA connectivity projector would have to complete the space to handle high definition, and the screen size / format which would be required.

It should be noted that the projector has an $ 10,000 on a new projector, that it is a few hundred dollars.My primary use-case is watching sports in HD, and sometimes just want to watch the last 5 minutes of a game, and hence why the startup time matters, though of course, I would not want to give up on picture quality. I can live with the lamp startup time, but life would be better without it and might just want to fix the Panasonic rather than buy another lamp projector in that case. Also, of course would be nice not to have to increase the volume of the game just to hear it over the projector!
Cita messaggio
Also, I can re-install the ceiling mount and run cables to the new location (e.g. 11 ft), and I guess if the price differential is more than it would cost to pay for someone to do that work than it would be worth it (although 8 ft in particular wouldn't work since there's a beam there right over our sitting area).
Cita messaggio
(10-04-2019, 15:16 )steerforthresistant Ha scritto: Also, I can re-install the ceiling mount and run cables to the new location (e.g. 11 ft), and I guess if the price differential is more than it would cost to pay for someone to do that work than it would be worth it (although 8 ft in particular wouldn't work since there's a beam there right over our sitting area).

In ALL honesty, based upon your desires and your willingness to wait, I might suggest that you look for a good deal on a used projector like the Epson 8350, or pick up a Epson 3100 or 3700.Those models won't have the black levels of the AE7000, but they will be brighter. They have lens shift, they have good zoom range, and they have a very good price point so that you can just use them for 5 or 7 years while solid state technologies really become ubiquitous
Cita messaggio
Laser is not 'new' in projectors, but it is finally starting to creep into the consumer market more and more. Especially as 4K/HDR really starts to be more readily available. To achieve HDR, projectors must be a LOT brighter than they currently are.Anyway, I love a 'great' image, but if you are happy with the AE7000, as it has been (except the noise!), then going with an Epson 3100/3700 is a solid alternative. It will get you through to a point where for $2,000(ish) will get you a solid state optical engine and a real improvement in all areas for the money.
Cita messaggio
Each project is exclusive and advantages from a custom style service. we've got an enormous style of merchandise accessible which permit North American country to maximise come for a given budget. we tend to tend to choose merchandise from a most popular list of makers – ones United Nations agency we all know give outstanding merchandise and support. Our main suppliers area unit Trinnov Audio, Artcoustic Speakers, Sony Projectors and Cineak Home Cinema Seating. For smaller rooms and lounge solutions we tend to additionally use merchandise from the likes of JVC projectors, Samsung Displays, Denon Amplification and Origin Acoustics Speakers. we tend to have interaction directly with the manufacturer, operating with them to assist style the most effective potential home cinema answer, guaranteeing their merchandise area unit playacting to the most effective of their ability – they even return on once installation to assist calibrate the system guaranteeing their instrumentation is working at its absolute best!

projector based home cinema
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)