Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Domainname change advice to internet business
I own a home improvement company. I'm branching off a handyman service DBA, for marketing purposes. I'll create a separate website for it. Some people look specifically for a handyman service for some things. But at the same time, I want the handyman company to promote some of the things the big company does. For that reason I was at one time considering the name Handyman Plus.
Cita messaggio
(12-04-2019, 06:54 )steerforthresistant Ha scritto: I own a home improvement company. I'm branching off a handyman service DBA, for marketing purposes. I'll create a separate website for it. Some people look specifically for a handyman service for some things. But at the same time, I want the handyman company to promote some of the things the big company does. For that reason I was at one time considering the name Handyman Plus.

I've since changed my mind and decided on a more unique name that reflects the area of my city I'd like to specialize in and market to. So I like New Day Handyman. (that's a fictitious name.)Unfortunately newdayhandyman.com is already taken. So I'm considering either The New Day Handyman, or New Day Handyman Plus. Obviously the website would match, and both of those are available. Which is better?
Cita messaggio
Keep in mind that people have to type your domain into a web browser. Before you choose your final name, try typing it in yourself. Was it a chore to type in? Was it easy to spell all the words correctly in the domain? ( i.e. no hard to spell words).
Cita messaggio
(12-04-2019, 06:55 )adhesionrip Ha scritto: Keep in mind that people have to type your domain into a web browser. Before you choose your final name, try typing it in yourself. Was it a chore to type in? Was it easy to spell all the words correctly in the domain? ( i.e. no hard to spell words).

Look domain name plays a important role in the online presence of the business. A domain name must be something which is easy to remember. Try to use short domain names for your business because if you would choose long domain names then it will be difficult for the users to remember your domain name.
Cita messaggio
I read a number of similar articles about domain name changes and this one was really helpful. It’s a nerve wracking process because nobody wants to take a backwards SEO step, but we are going to give it a try!
Cita messaggio
(12-04-2019, 06:56 )robingotten Ha scritto: I read a number of similar articles about domain name changes and this one was really helpful. It’s a nerve wracking process because nobody wants to take a backwards SEO step, but we are going to give it a try!

internet marketing and is quite helpful for entrepreneurs who are thinking about starting a business based on internet marketing. The users of this forum are very helpful and share new ideas and thoughts for improvement of businesses. It is always better to share your ideas on an open forum because there is a scope for open discussion, and you will understand whether your ideas need any changes or not.
Cita messaggio
All websites purchasable, is downloaded directly when purchase for installation to your own hosting account.If you need net hosting and installation, you may be directed to an online type, that you'll be able to complete and come to United States of America, from that we are going to aim to possess your niche web site live inside forty eight operating hours (Often loads quicker!)

websites for sale
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)