Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Maui family Photographers
I'm getting married in September in Kapaa. I need to find a photographer as my wedding people are not giving me much help. Does anyone have any good recomendations?
Cita messaggio
Your wedding planner isn't being much help with a photographer? I say you need a new wedding planner.If you type in photographer in the search box above there are a lot of posts about this subject. A few I know off hand are Dana Nadau, Bill Crane and Nick Galante.
Cita messaggio
(09-04-2019, 08:19 )robingotten Ha scritto: Your wedding planner isn't being much help with a photographer? I say you need a new wedding planner. A few I know off hand are Dana Nadau, Bill Crane and Nick Galante.

I second Nick Galante Photography ....... he is a long-time resident of the island and is well known for his family photographs as well as wedding photos.
Cita messaggio
I second Dana Nadeau mentioned by Jebett. Dana owns and operates Garden Island Photography out of Kilauea, so he is an excellent choice for North Shore shoots.
Cita messaggio
(09-04-2019, 08:20 )steerforthresistant Ha scritto: I second Dana Nadeau mentioned by Jebett. Dana owns and operates Garden Island Photography out of Kilauea, so he is an excellent choice for North Shore shoots.

I don’t know anything about photographers here, just a dumb 1st time tourist. But I will say that we were at hapuna beach two days ago at sunset 7pm and there was a couple getting married. The guy blew through the conch (?) shell to start the wedding and it was just the two of them and two others, was pretty cool to watch and they had awesome sunset pics on a picture perfect beach.
Cita messaggio
Try the website Thumbtack for finding a photographer. You submit your dates, requirements, etc and photographers who are interested will respond. We hired one for this week from Kona, and I also did it last Thanksgiving in San Jose CA with a good experience.
Cita messaggio
With our cheap costs and fabulous photographers, our shoppers ar coming to America year when year. Some shoppers can head to Maui and rent America for his or her Maui family portraits on the beach, Maui wedding photography or Maui couples photography. they need conjointly been illustrious to travel to a different island the subsequent year and rent America for Oahu Island family photography and also the year when head to Kauai Island and rent 808 photos for Kauai Island family Photography, and do not be shocked to search out out that subsequent year they really head to Hawaii to rent America for additional huge Island Family photography. This trend is increasing with our shoppers World Health Organization come back to Hawaii each year, World Health Organization have fallen taken with with Hawaii and 808 photos. this is often clear after you browse Our many Five-Star reviews on Google that really prove this and that we ar excited to supply our photography services on the Island Of Hawaii. we provide photography on Maui | Oahu Island | Kauai Island | huge Island and people services ar Family portrait photography, Wedding photography, Maternity photography, Couples photography, Senior portrait photography and Fashion photography.

Fashion Photography
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)