Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Recreation Preview: Devils vs. Islanders
The Sport: Clean Jersey Devils (20-25-7) vs. the Fresh new York Islanders (30-16-6 SBNation; Lighthouse Hockey)The Season: 7:00 PM ESTThe Broadcast: Television set - MSGBye-Bye Boyle: Admirer most loved Brian Boyle was traded toward the Nashville Predators for a 2nd spherical decide on https://www.devilstshirts.com/Connor_Carrick_T_Shirt-44. With the Predators remaining a durable employees, this will almost certainly be a late instant spherical opt for, still however Great expense for Brian Boyle. Boyle consists of been one particular of the improved participants upon the Devils, with 13 aims and 6 aids upon the Devils this yr. A based mostly 3rd/4th line heart, his existence will be neglected upon the Devils https://www.devilstshirts.com/Taylor_Hall_T_Shirt-21. Islanders Waves: The Islanders are https://www.devilstshirts.com/Sami_Vatanen_T_Shirt-38, probably incredibly, the Metropolitan main employees. Even with the reduction of John Tavares, they are top with dominant goaltending in opposition to Robin Lehner, who carries a .932 preserve proportion. He consists of already long gone 15 video games with a conserve proportion around .900, and is greatest Vezina applicant. Lehner backup, Thomas Greiss, is on top of that doing work at a best position Nico Hischier T-Shirt. Greiss is wearing a 14-8-2 history Connor Carrick T-Shirt, with an both of those modern .924 conserve share. He permit in just basically a person objective within his ultimate 185 minutes performed, therefore whatever goaltender the Islanders make a decision ought to be complicated towards rating upon. Offensively, Matt Barzal is there merely accurate dominant participant, with 47 facts inside of 52 online games. Anders Lee is the Islanders supreme intent scorer, with 18 aims within 52 game titles. Brock Nelson, Josh Bailey, Jordan Eberle, Casey Cizikas, Valtteri Filppula and Anthony Beauvillier are the other gamers with about 10 plans. Ryan Pulock and Nick Leddy are the defenders with about 20:00 minutes. The workers is however developing, and will be hazardous for decades toward arrive. Devils Scorers: The final scorer for the Devils is Kyle Palmieri, with 23 ambitions and 17 allows. Taylor Corridor and Nico Hischier are the other final scorers, nonetheless Taylor Corridor is continue to wounded. Blake Coleman and Travis Zajac are the other 10+ intent scorers. Damon Severson prospects the Devils in just ATOI, and is made up of 7 aims upon the year. No present goalie upon the Devils roster is potent. Kinkaid and Schneider each incorporate conserve percentages underneath .900, whilst Mackenzie Blackwood was shipped again toward the AHL. Projected Strains: With Boyle drawing out of the lineup, I assume Brett Seney in the direction of attract back again in just. There includes not been any upgrades upon the Stefan Noesen and Joey Anderson cases. If Ben Lovejoy is nutritious, I wager he attracts inside even though Yakovlev attracts out. I wager that Kinkaid starts off.For the Islanders, there shouldn be also lots of drastic options versus their final activity. Lehner will likely begin, and their classic lineup will perform in opposition to the DevilsYour Brain: Who will acquire? Who will ranking? Make it possible for me understand inside of the suggestions beneath, and acquire treatment.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)