Consenso all'uso dei cookies

Istituzionale -- Informatica -- Forum2 -- CercaGlobale -- Informativa su Cookie e Privacy

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Your device isn't compatible with this version
So I've been getting this message (see below) for an ever increasing number of applications through Google Play. The attached image is telling me that the application *which I currently have installed * isn't compatible.
Cita messaggio
(14-05-2019, 11:13 )steerforthresistant Ha scritto: I have been getting this message (see below) for ever increasing number of applications through Google Play. The attached image is telling me that the application * which I currently have installed * isn't compatible.

It's gonna continue to happen as the Android runtime on BB10 is lagging behind. It's still running Jelly Bean, which will soon be two versions behind. Developers are targeting higher API's not even available on Jelly Bean.
Cita messaggio
So I've been getting this message (see below) for an ever increasing number of applications through Google Play. The attached image is telling me that the application *which I currently have installed * isn't compatible.
Cita messaggio
WeChat will not work on BB10 anymore. If it's important to you then it's time for a new device (iOS or android). There is only one possibility and that is to use an old android version and log in using Facebook. Somewhere here on CB there is a confirmation of that although that was probably a year ago and things have changed since.
Cita messaggio
(14-05-2019, 11:15 )steerforthresistant Ha scritto: WeChat will not work on BB10 anymore. If it's important to you then it's time for a new device (iOS or Android). There is only one possibility and that is to use an old android version and log in using Facebook. Somewhere here on CB There is a confirmation of although that was a year ago and things have changed since.

Ok so, ive waited 2 weeks since the Galaxy S3 was released in the Google Play Store and updated to be compatible. They are now appearing in the Google Play Store, however when the goto start the games, Order and Chaos, Dungeon Hunter 3, Six Guns, NOVA 3, Free Racing GT, Asphalt 6 and Men in Black wont let me download the additional game resources and I keep getting that stupid "Your Device Is Not Compatible, Please Request Refund" message. please fix ASAP. I'm using it at Galaxy S3 from Australia.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)